Why The Town of Montgomery?
Make the Move: Montgomery is Ready
Nestled in the rolling hills of Orange County in the Hudson Valley, the Town of Montgomery is the ideal location to locate, start or grow your business. Just 70 miles from New York City, the Town of Montgomery offers a unique mix of quality of life and business opportunity for your company and employees.
Historic villages, access to roadways, railways, and airports are just a few reasons companies are locating in the Town of Montgomery.
- 70 miles from NYC
- Home to Orange County Airport
- Unrivaled access to major interstate highways of 84, 86, and 747
- Less than a 30 minute drive to Metro North Beacon Station
- Approximately 27 million people within a 100 mile radius
- Located in the Mid-Hudson Region, home to 30+ colleges and universities
- Craft Beverage Locations: Angry Orchards, City Winery, and The Brewery at Orange County Hops
- Parks and Open Space: Thomas Bull Park, Orange County Arboretum , Stewart State Forest, and more
Who We Are
Small Town, Big Success
The Town of Montgomery is home to numerous companies in sectors such as Distribution, Professional Services, Advanced Manufacturing, and Medical Devices. Here is a list of companies that call the Town of Montgomery home.