Why The Town of Montgomery?
Unlike any other place you know
Nestled in the rolling hills of Orange County in the Hudson Valley, the Town of Montgomery is the ideal location to locate, start or grow your business. Just 70 miles from New York City, the Town of Montgomery offers a mix of quality of life and business opportunity unlike any other community.
Historic villages, access to roadways, railways, and airports are just a few reasons companies are locating in the Town of Montgomery.
- 70 miles from NYC
- Home to Orange County Airport
- Unrivaled access to major interstate highways of 84, 86, and 747
- Less than a 30 minute drive to Metro North Beacon Station
- Approximately 27 million people within a 100 mile radius
- Located in the Mid-Hudson Region, home to 30+ colleges and universities
- Craft Beverage Locations: Angry Orchards, City Winery, and The Brewery at Orange County Hops
- Parks and Open Space: Thomas Bull Park, Orange County Arboretum , Stewart State Forest, and more
- Recreation and Sports: Winding Hills Golf Course, Scott's Corners Golf Course, and tennis, basketball and baseball fields
Who We Are
Roadmap for success
The Town of Montgomery is home to numerous companies ranging from distribution to banking and advanced manufacturing. Here is a list of companies that call the Town of Montgomery home.